Virtuace on behalf of our client — American insurance company is looking for an Integration Analyst to join our team. Client is a global specialty provider of property and casualty insurance and reinsurance that has more than $110 billion USD in total assets along with $17 billion USD in net assets.
The primary function of this position is to be responsible for ongoing analysis and support of the integrations of MGA bordereaux’s into clients systems. This includes custom interfaces in and out of the MGA Data Store and SAP.
• 3+ years as an IT analyst and data integrator working in the Property & Casualty insurance industry, with an understanding of the terminology, business functions and business processes.
•3+ years SQL — MS SQL Server Management Studio 17.
• Proven track record of creating clear, concise deliverables that reflect a deep understanding of business needs and the out-of-the-box software functionality.
• Experience operating and interfacing with business management, including negotiation and presentation skills.
• Experience using standard project and business tools, including Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
• Strong initiative; able to self-manage. Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work through it to get the right things done.
•Team player who works well with technical and business resources.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Understands communication channels and escalates appropriately.
• Translate the business requirement into the technical design for the interfaces into and out of the MGA DS. Develop design-documentation inclusive of process flows, data flows, and reports.
• Fast and efficient SQL coding capability is required.
• Translate bordereaux data and features into standard insurance/reinsurance concepts to help integration and other application teams to understand the interface data.
• Plan, facilitate, and conduct design gathering sessions, meetings, and presentations. Include downstream teams and apps, not just the direct team.
• Build strong relationships within the application support teams and support functions to serve the company collectively.
• Collaborate with development and testing teams to provide subject matter expertise, ensure that out-of-the-box functionality is leveraged, and to assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues.
• Ensure that proposed solutions are focused on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes and are consistent across interfaces.
• Lead the development and planning of the User Acceptance Testing activities based on requirements, including test plans and scripts. A clear focus on Success / Fail criteria.
• Support the UAT execution phase and work with the business lead and project manager to obtain user acceptance test signoff. Drive the development to completion.
• Whereas needed, work and think outside of direct expertise knowledge. This would involve querying non-direct databases to evaluate data extracted from or interfaced with the direct databases.
• To work with a company which is financially stable and reliable, company has ambitious plans for development. Our main customers are American insurance companies, it allows us to feel safe and protected on the financial side;
• stability in payments;
• you will be working with the stable American product and we don`t have a bench;
• health insurance;
• English classes (online) and speaking-club with native speakers;
• possibility of remote work;
• сompetitive salary;
• сollaborative friendly team environment.