Virtuace on behalf of our client — American insurance company is looking for a MongoDB Administrator to join our team. Client is a global specialty provider of property and casualty insurance and reinsurance that has more than $110 billion USD in total assets along with $17 billion USD in net assets.
- 5+ years of experience with Mongo DB database development;
- 5+ years experience as an MS SQL database developer;
- Experience should include collection creation, access method tuning, sharing implementation, index creation, and debugging query execution to obtain top database performance;
- Full technical knowledge of RDBMS and NOSQL databases;
- Experience in data modeling; conducting performance tuning, backup, recovery, scalability,
and capacity planning;
- Intermediate+ level of English.
- Performs as a database advisor and consultant and participates in cross-functional meetings
with stakeholders to understand database requirements and produce options/solutions;
- Provides subject matter expertise on all aspects of database management including;
- Database design, capacity management, security, backup & recovery, disaster recovery,
performance tuning and automation;
- Ensures the performance and reliability of the global database environment inclusive of both
cloud and on-premise systems;
- Performs advanced troubleshooting for problems;
- Works with Project management, infrastructure, portfolio teams, and developers in
coordinating system wide updates, upgrades and patch management;
- Provides recommendations and coordinate the direction for the implementation of
enhancements or changes that may involve custom design, optional software and third-party
products to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the systems.
- To work with a company that is financially stable and reliable, we don’t have a staff cut or salary cut, on the contrary — our company is growing and developing. As our main customers are American insurance companies, it allows us to feel safe and protected on the financial side;
- English classes (online) and speaking club with native speakers;
- Possibility of remote work;
- Competitive salary;
- Collaborative friendly team environment.