Virtuace on behalf of our client — an American insurance company is expanding their team and looking for a SAP QA Tester (FSCD) to join our team.
Our client is a global specialty provider of property and casualty insurance and reinsurance that has more than $110 billion USD in total assets along with $17 billion USD in net assets.
QA Tester will be responsible primarily for FSCD. FSRI and or FiGL are nice to have.
• 3+ years of experience on SAP applications including a mix of SAP Business Partner (SAP BP), FSCD, FSRI, and FiGL modules;
• Should have experience in SAP Solution Manager (SolMan);
• Should be able to create new test cases and analyze failures;
• Should interact with different SAP teams and understand test cases;
• Insurance/Reinsurance domain knowledge will be added advantage;
• Need experience in Business Analysis (BA), Quality Analyst (QA) activities of Property & Casualty (P&C) insurance;
• BA/QA experience in application maintenance, enhancement, and Production Support areas on Information Technology (IT) systems;
• Have knowledge on SAP BAPI/RFC and have worked on SAP integrations with various upstream applications. GuideWire (GW) system would be of particular interest or any Policy/Claim Admin System;
• Experience in reviewing/creating Test Plans, Test Scenarios, defining Test cases, reviewing and maintaining Test scripts, logging and analyzing bugs/defects;
• Coordinate UAT activities with business users for sign-off and perform SAP regression testing before every Production release;
• Experience with SAP releases using SAP ChaRM application and interaction with SAP BASIS teams for Production deployment activities;
• Troubleshooting and triaging of source to target system data using XML, log viewers, interface and SAP data;
• Will be part of a
• Good SAP knowledge;
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills;
• FSCD is primary module; FSRI and FiGL are good to have.