* Relentless automation of integration, testing and deployment pipelines (CI/CD)
* Tech stack: Flux, Harbor, Concourse, Rancher
* Configuration of new tools, frameworks and integration with existing application landscape
* Examples: Argo Workflows, Kafka, AWS: EKS, MKS, etc.
* Experimental frameworks integration (POCs and try outs)
* Examples: Apache Camel K, Firebolt;
* Constant unification of the environment
* Increasing repeatability and standardization of development-related processes (instead of one-offs)
* Enhancing run time docker images and handling Kubernetes related issues
* Ensuring smooth and continuous operation of observability and notification frameworks:
* Examples: Splunk, PagerDuty, Sentry
* AWS: EKS, MKS, EC2, etc.
* Building CI/CD and working with open source;
* Argo Workflows.
Will be a plus:
— To work with a company which is financially stable and reliable, we don’t have a staff cut or salary cut, on the contrary- our company is growing and developing. As our main customers are American insurance companies, it allows us to feel safe and protected on the financial side;
— Health insurance;
— English classes (online) and speaking-club with native speakers;
— Possibility of remote work;
— Competitive salary;
— Collaborative friendly team environment.