A large DW project. Multi year. Using all modules of Microstrategy including Dashboard, Mobile, Salesforce plug in.
• Provide optimal design solutions to improve system quality and efficiency;
• Develop and maintain Microstrategy projects;
• Perform capacity analysis and sql tuning;
• Maintain technical documentations for reference purposes;
• Write queries and participate in code reviews.
• Experience with MicroStrategy tools (Object Manager, Integrity Manager, Command Manager);
• Experience with MicroStrategy’s dynamic dashboard, report development, and project design, including facts, attributes, hierarchies, aggregation, and portal integration;
• Knowledge/Experience of working with data warehouses;
• Experience with the Microsoft SQL Server;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills etc.
• To work with a company which is financially stable and reliable, company has ambitious plans for development. Our main customers are American insurance companies, it allows us to feel safe and protected on the financial side;
• Health insurance;
• English classes (online) and speaking-club with native speakers;
• Possibility of remote work;
• Competitive salary;
• Collaborative friendly team environment.