Virtuace on behalf of our client — American insurance company is looking for an Analytics Engineer to join our team.
Client is a global specialty provider of property and casualty insurance and reinsurance that has more than $110 billion USD in total assets along with $17 billion USD in net assets.
• Integrating and transforming data utilizing dbt to build and maintain the project analytics environment;
• Construct and maintain high performing analytic pipelines;
• Work with domain experts to translate data requirements into functioning models;
• Develop and maintain documentation relating to all assigned systems and projects.
• Experience working as a Data Analyst, SSIS ETL Developer or Report Writer;
• SQL (+2 years), any version;
• Self-motivated with superior analytical and problem-solving skills, and a strong sense of accountability;
• Team player who believes in open and continuous communication;
• Willingness to learn;
• Intermediate+ level of English.
Will be a plus: