Virtuace company is looking for a Full-Stack .NET Tech Lead to join our team.
CRM system for sport clubs and martial arts schools that uses cloud-based technology to help member-based businesses connect with their communities. The company was originally created by a business owner to help better manage his growing martial arts school, company has evolved into a powerful platform used by more than 5,000 businesses in 21 countries. The values-based company, that encourage pride, support, and a relentless pursuit to innovate.
• Leading the team
• communication with international teams, specialists from 6 countries are taking part in this project;
• direct communication with customer, there are no 5 different levels of bureaucracy.
• Knockout.js, require.js, linq.js;
• Kendo UI Controls;
• .NET Core;
• ASP.NET MVC;
• CSS3, SCSS, HTML5;
• Docker; SQL Server;
• git, bitbucket, bamboo;
• TL experience
• Upper-intermediate English level.
• To work with company which is financially stable and reliable, we dont have staff cut or salary cut, on the contrary- our company is growing and developing. As our main customers are American insurance companies, it allows us to feel safe and protected on the financial side;
• English classes (online) and speaking club with native speakers;
• Possibility of remote work;
• Competitive salary;
• Сollaborative friendly team environment.
• Hiring process takes 3 stages — 1. HR intro call; 2. Technical interview with Lead. 3. Technical interview with client.