• You have previously led small teams of developers in both architecture and code;
• you have experience with data engineering practices and integrating data directly into common SaaS tools;
• writing code in multiple languages comes naturally to you. We mainly use Typescript, Python, React and Node.js;
• you understand when to choose application hosting providers such as Vercel, and when to build the infrastructure internally;
• you understand the tradeoffs in building something for long term maintainability, and building it quickly to get the job done;
• you are a self starter who can work autonomously with minimal governance.
Will be a plus:
• Experience in Ruby on Rails, Typescript, React and Python;
• experience with data models and application specific languages for common SaaS products like Salesforce and Netsuite;
• experience with serverless infrastructure, preferably on AWS.
• Building and leading a new team whose mission is to provide the data, technology, connections, and services to enable company staff and optimize our revenue;
• incorporating customer data from our data warehouses with our business tech stack, including Netsuite, Salesforce, and Zendesk;
• integrating account-related data from our partners by creating new microservices that interact with our REST-based APIs;
• experimenting with and building out new ways to bring in additional revenue for Unbounce, such as making our products available in multiple currencies;
• building small frontend websites for either marketing purposes or to enable partners to view or upload account-related data;
• supporting our Customer Success team by building on our internal admin tool, allowing them to quickly address Unbounce’s most common customer requests.
• To work with company which is financially stable and reliable, we dont have staff cut or salary cut, on the contrary- our company is growing and developing. As our main customers are American insurance companies, it allows us to feel safe and protected on financial side;
• English classes (online) and speaking-club with native speakers;
• possibility of remote work;
• competitive salary;
• collaborative friendly team environment.
As the technical leader of this team, you will have the opportunity to work in multiple technologies across the development stack, including backend, data engineering, frontend and infrastructure — all with minimal bureaucracy and governance! Refreshing, right? You will also get to build out your own team by partnering with your agency to hire the highest performers that you most love working with.
You and your team will be working within a respectful Engineering department of 40+ developers that value iterative development, collaboration and professional development. You will have many opportunities to connect with and learn from your talented peers while having tons of fun doing so!