• 3+ years as an algorithm engineer. Highly capable engineers with MSc degree and less experience will also be considered;
• Good understanding in at least one of the following:
1. Digital signal processing;
2. Video compression such as H.265;
• Fluency in Matlab coding;
• Good system understanding;
• Team player;
• Fast and self-learning capabilities;
• Intermediate+ level of English.
• Matlab and C based simulations of different algorithms;
• Reading technical literature (IEEE);
• Design Review and selection of algorithms;
• Fixed point design;
• Writing algorithmic specs to the implementation teams (HW/SW);
• Once the algorithm is implemented, fine tuning of its parameters;
• Support and debug different problems which require deep understanding of our algorithms and system.
• To work with a company which is financially stable and reliable, company has ambitious plans for development. Our main customers are American insurance companies, it allows us to feel safe and protected on the financial side;
• Health insurance;
• English classes (online) and speaking-club with native speakers;
• Possibility of remote work;
• Competitive salary;
• Collaborative friendly team environment.
You’ll be developing algorithms for our systems with focus on the fields of digital communication, signal processing and video compression, for a new exciting, top notch technology which will be used for projects in several vertical markets as cinematography, video broadcasting, enterprise and medical markets.
Exploration and adaptation of HEVC and other new video compression methods — for low and ultra-low latency solutions while keeping the maximum video quality and adapting the bit rate to the variable channel conditions.
Exploration and development of OFDM and MIMO based technologies similar to the 802.11 family.