• 5+ years of experience in ETL development for a data warehouse;
• 5+ years of experience in development, maintenance, and enhancements of Informatica Mappings, Workflows, and processes;
• Experience working with complex SQL;
• Proven, hands on experience with development, maintenance, and enhancements of Informatica Mappings, Workflows, and processes;
• Expertise with integration technologies and processes.
Will be a plus:
• Excellent analytical, organization, presentation and facilitation skills; ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
• Working knowledge of Kimball design methodology;
• Knowledge of testing tools and techniques;
• Window environment experience;
• Query Surge experience.
• Develop new ETL and enhancements and modify existing code using Informatica PowerCenter. Work independently to develop, configure, and unit test programs from specs (source to target mappings);
• Work closely with data architects, reporting team and application team on ETL development efforts;
• Design and document ETL solutions for projects, estimate work effort and provide status of tasks;
• Provide technical support for the administration and production support of Informatica;
• Provide first and second level troubleshooting, and baseline and operational support;
• Adhere to best practices and methodologies for ETL development team;
• Present all work in design and code review sessions to senior team members;
• Prepare documents that describe and support code developed;
• Identify improvements to the data warehouse environment. Work with the team to implement these solutions;
• Escalate issues to the right party when required.
• To work with a company which is financially stable and reliable, company has ambitious plans for development. Our main customers are American insurance companies, it allows us to feel safe and protected on the financial side;
• Health insurance;
• English classes (online) and speaking-club with native speakers;
• Possibility of remote work;
• Competitive salary;
• Collaborative friendly team environment.