Virtuace on behalf of our client — American insurance company is looking for a Sharepoint developer to join our team.
Client is a global specialty provider of property and casualty insurance and reinsurance that has more than $110 billion USD in total assets along with $17 billion USD in net assets.
- 2+ years of SharePoint 2013/2019 and SharePoint Online administration experience;
- Strong experience in .NET Framework 3.5/4.5, C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2012/2019;
- Experience with software applications development under MS SharePoint 2013/2019 platform (Good knowledge of SharePoint SDK, including SharePoint Object Model, Event Receiver, LINQ to SharePoint);
- Experience with software applications development for SharePoint Online (SharePoint Framework);
- Good knowledge and experience with .NET Web Services development;
- Intermediate+ level of English.
- To work with company which is financially stable and reliable, we dont have staff cut or salary cut, on the contrary- our company is growing and developing. As our main customers are American insurance companies, it allows us to feel safe and protected on financial side;
- Health insurance;
- English classes (online) and speaking-club with native speakers;
- Possibility of remote work;
- Competitive salary;
- Collaborative friendly team environment.