Virtuace on behalf of our client — American insurance company is looking for ETL Developer to join our team.
Client is a global specialty provider of property and casualty insurance and reinsurance that has more than $110 billion USD in total assets along with $17 billion USD in net assets.
- Support current Data Warehause ETL processes.Optimizing and troubleshooting;
- Development of new ETL’s (SSIS/Informatica Power Center), data base objects, reports.
- 4 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server (2012/2014/2016), ETL’s design, T-SQL;
- Deep theoretical knowledge and practical experience in DWH;
- Practice in optimization of SQL Server performance;
- 4 years experience of using SSIS, SSRS, SSAS;
- English level — Intermediate.
Will be a plus:
- Informatica Power Center;
- MDX (SSAS).
- To work with company which is financially stable and reliable, we dont have staff cut or salary cut, on the contrary- our company is growing and developing. As our main customers are American insurance companies, it allows us to feel safe and protected on financial side;
- Health insurance;
- English classes (online) and speaking-club with native speakers;
- Possibility of remote work;
- Competitive salary;
- Collaborative friendly team environment.