Virtuace on behalf of our client — American insurance company is looking for a SAP FI-GL Analyst to join our team.
Client is a global specialty provider of property and casualty insurance and reinsurance that has more than $110 billion USD in total assets along with $17 billion USD in net assets.
About Project: Analyst for SAP FI-GL will be responsible for ongoing analysis and support of the global FI-GL solution on SAP S/4 Hana.
- Serve as subject matter expert for the FI-GL application;
- Analyze and document business requirements and processes with business stakeholders for implementation and enhancements;
- Create functional specifications as needed for new functionality. Design solutions that maximize the out of the box features of the product and minimize customizations;
- Configure the SAP system per the specifications;
- Test configuration changes and assist QA team in test planning and troubleshooting
- Facilitate end user acceptance testing;
- Provide analysis and troubleshooting on production issues related to FI-GL and its integration points.
- 3+ year’s experience with SAP FI-GL is required as SAP consultant\key user, experience with S/4 Hana is required;
- Business process knowledge;
- Multiple end-to-end project lifecycle experience within FI-GL;
- Proven track record of creating clear, concise deliverables that reflect a deep understanding of business needs and the out of the box software functionality;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Experience operating and interfacing with business management, including negotiation and presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Understands communication channels and escalates appropriately;
- Strong initiative; able to self-manage. Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work through it to get the right things done;
- Team player who works well with technical and business resources;
- English level -upper-intermediate.
Will be a plus: SAP certifications are highly desirable
- To work with company which is financially stable and reliable, we dont have staff cut or salary cut, on the contrary- our company is growing and developing. As our main customers are American insurance companies, it allows us to feel safe and protected on financial side;
- Health insurance;
- English classes (online) and speaking-club with native speakers;
- Possibility of remote work;
- Competitive salary;
- Collaborative friendly team environment.