Virtuace on behalf of our client — American insurance company is looking for a Business Analyst to join our team.
Client is a global specialty provider of property and casualty insurance and reinsurance that has more than $110 billion USD in total assets along with $17 billion USD in net assets.
- 3+ years of experience as a Business analyst;
- Working knowledge of business analysis documentation standards;
- Experience in both SCRUM and RUP methodologies and business analysis methodologies;
- Experience in creating process documentation, specifications, requirements gathering;
- Hands-on experience writing user stories;
- Keeping requirements documentation and user stories up to date;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in working with integration requirements;
- Experience in UI.
- Identify and translate business needs into clearly defined requirements;
- Develop requirements documentation inclusive of user stories/use cases, process flows, data flows, and wireframes/mockups;
- Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings, and presentations;
- Collaborate with development and testing teams to provide subject matter expertise, ensure that out of the box functionality is leveraged, and assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues;
- Plan and support user acceptance testing process;
- Ensure that proposed solutions are focused on improving efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes, and are consistent across products where possible.
- To work with company which is financially stable and reliable, we dont have staff cut or salary cut, on the contrary- our company is growing and developing. As our main customers are American insurance companies, it allows us to feel safe and protected on financial side;
- Health insurance;
- English classes (online) and speaking-club with native speakers;
- Possibility of remote work;
- Competitive salary;
- Collaborative friendly team environment.