• 3+ years of practical experience with following technologies:
— C# (.NET Framework & .NET Core), Azure
— SQL Server 2016, WCF, ASP.NET WebAPI;
• Intemediate+ level of English.
• Develop new functionality and maintain existing functionality;
• сontribute in all phases of the SDLC including aiding in the Design Enhancements with — Team members and the Architecture team;
• prepare Technical and Design documents;
• сode/сonfigure while strictly following the guidelinesand best practices;
• develop Azure compute solutions;
• develop for Azure storage;
• implement Azure security;
• monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions;
• connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services;
• implement new features and functionality;
• create new Azure services;
• communicate with customers and the team; report current tasks status, technical and other risks;
• provide leadership and direction for development and design across projects;
• help architect and design the technical approaches;
• interact with other developers and Azure web developers, business analysts and and all the others who are in your team.
• To work with a company which is financially stable and reliable, company has ambitious plans for development. Our main customers are American insurance companies, it allows us to feel safe and protected on the financial side;
• health insurance;
• English classes (online) and speaking-club with native speakers;
• possibility of remote work;
• сompetitive salary;
• сollaborative friendly team environment.
About the project:
Virtuace on behalf of our client — American insurance company is looking for a Middle .NET Developer(Azure) to join our team. Client is a global specialty provider of property and casualty insurance and reinsurance that has more than $110 billion USD in total assets along with $17 billion USD in net assets.