Project is an easy-to-use mobile system that analyzes a hospital’s sea of data for knowledge that physicians, case managers, and documentation specialists can act upon to improve length-of-stay, readmissions, and documentation. More 50 hospitals work with it.
- Experience in developing client-server applications, web applications / SPA;
- Experience in developing enterprise applications;
- Good understanding of web applications internals;
- Good knowledge of Java (4+ years)
- Good knowledge of JS (3+ year);
- Knowledge of any of the Front-End frameworks like React, Angular or Vue.
- Good knowledge of Spring, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Spring Security, REST API,Hibernate, PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Git, CI/CD;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with build tools (i.e. maven);
- Good communication skills;
- Good spoken/written English.
- To work with company which is financially stable and reliable, we don’t have staff cut or salary cut, on the contrary- our company is growing and developing. As our main customers are American insurance companies, it allows us to feel safe and protected on financial side;
- Health insurance, paid sick leaves;
- English classes (online) and speaking-club with native speakers;
- Possibility of remote work;
- Competitive salary;
- Collaborative friendly team environment.