• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred, or a combination of equivalent education and working experience;
• Upper-Intermediate level of English (both speaking and writing) ;
• 5+ years of working with SAP ERP, SAP BW, SAP HANA, SAP BIP, SAP Solution Manager at position of SAP Basis Administrator;
• Experience in working with a diverse and integrated team consisting of system engineers, application developers, and business analysts are required.
• Experience in running system on MS SQL is a plus
• Experience in working with SAP HANA is a plus.
-Ability to collaborate with other team members in a global team environment.
-Possibility of remote work.
-Collaborative friendly team environment.
-We are offering to work in a cool office in historical part of Kiev on Desyatinnaya street.
-Free treats: tea, coffee, cookies, English classes, corporate parties, competitions.
Technical support, and troubleshooting SAP ERP, SAP BW within a defined landscape from 11 AM EST till 19 PM EST ( 6PM-2AM Kyiv Time EET);
Performance tuning: detect performance degradation, identify root causes and propose improvement plan;
Analyze incidents, identify root causes, and propose remediation plan;
Perform and analyze traces.
Use Solution Manager for monitoring, react to alerts, take resolving activities;
Open system connection to SAP Global Active Support;
Create support tickets to SAP Global Active Support;
Interact with DC Ops, DB Ops Teams, SAP Applications Support Teams, Third party Service Providers;
Follow company rules and policies;
Moving transports across system landscape;
Analyze import errors;
Apply SAP Notes;
Monitor SUM runs,
Analyze resolve SUM issues;
Implementation of approved SAP-Basis-related Change Requests in production systems;
QA/UAT of SAP-Basis-related Change Requests in non-production systems;
Analyze EWA on weekly basis, propose improvement plan;
Process SAP Security related service desk tickets: create, remove, lock, unlock users, reset passwords;
Provide information for SOX Audits;
Provide information related to SAP Security and SAP Basis on request;
Perform/Supervise System Refreshes according to existing guides.
Virtuace on behalf of our client — American insurance company is expanding SAP team and looking for a SAP Basis Administrator ( 6PM-2AM Kyiv Time) for full-time to join our team.
Client is a global specialty provider of property and casualty insurance and reinsurance that has more than $110 billion USD in total assets along with $17 billion USD in net assets.