• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred, or a combination of equivalent education and working experience;
• Intermediate level of English;
• 3+ years of working with SAP ERP, SAP BW, SAP HANA, SAP BIP, SAP Solution Manager at position of SAP Basis Administrator;
• Experience in working with a diverse and integrated team consisting of system engineers, application developers, and business analysts are required.
• Experience in working with SAP SSO is a plus;
• Experience in migrating SAP workload in a cloud environment is a plus;
• Experience in setting up SAP Solution Manager System monitoring is a plus.
Ability to collaborate with other team members in a global team environment;
Possibility of remote work( combine it with work at office);
Collaborative friendly team environment;
We are offering to work in a cool office in historical part of Kiev on Desyatinnaya street;
Free treats: tea, coffee, cookies, English classes, corporate parties, competitions.
Perform configuration, maintenance, technical support, and troubleshooting SAP ERP, SAP BW within a defined landscape.
• Install/Update new SAP add-ons;
• Application of SAP Notes;
• Application service packs to JAVA and ABAP stacks;
• Perform system copy and refreshes;
• Prepare formal project documentation ( operations guide, system design document, state diagrams, test scripts);
• Perform client copy;
• Solid knowledge of CTS, moving transports, import errors troubleshooting;
• Users and roles administration;
• User connectivity troubleshooting;
• Spool, updates, jobs administration;
• Open SAP service connections;
• maintain systems and users data on SAP Support Portal;
Maintain HANA database, perform patch and service stack upgrades.
• Able to deploy and configure an SAP HANA instance;
• Practical knowledge of HANA backups and system replication;
Perform configuration, maintenance, technical support, and troubleshooting of Business Objects implementation in an existing environment
• Participate in and contribute to the implementation of best industry practices for Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform;
• Conduct performance tuning;
• Implement patches and other day-to-day Business Objects administration task.
Virtuace on behalf of our client — American insurance company is expanding SAP team and looking for a SAP Basis Administrator for full-time to join our team.
Client is a global specialty provider of property and casualty insurance and reinsurance that has more than $110 billion USD in total assets along with $17 billion USD in net assets.