Virtido is an entrepreneurial and innovative IT company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We realize ideas and projects — from strategic concept to technical implementation closely alongside our dynamic clients with a strong focus on start-up or fast-growing companies. Since inception in 2015, we have grown rapidly to currently 140+ professionals in Switzerland, Poland, Ukraine and the Philippines.
About Our Client
Our Client is a Swiss-based company that offers professional IT Consulting, IT Solutions and IT Services for SMEs and is certified by well-known manufacturers.
- SharePoint Development and Administration:
- Leverage SharePoint to create, configure, and administer solutions that meet the organizational needs.
- Ensure the effective management and optimization of SharePoint environments.
- Troubleshooting and Issue Resolution:
- Proactively identify and troubleshoot any issues, related to SharePoint and associated technologies.
- Develop and implement solutions to rectify issues and maintain system stability.
- Development of Teams Add-ins, PowerApps and Power Automate:
- Design and develop custom Teams Add-ins to enhance collaboration and productivity.
- Create and maintain Power Apps and Power Automate workflows to streamline business processes.
- Collaboration with Development Team:
- Work closely with the development team to align SharePoint and related technologies with broader software development goals.
- Share experience and collaborate on projects to achieve seamless integration.
- 4+ years of SharePoint Development, Configuration and Administration experience: Demonstrated expertise in creating and configuring SharePoint websites and addressing complex issues.
- Programming Proficiency: Proficiency in programming SharePoint and Teams Add-ins, PowerApps, and Power Automate solutions.
- Troubleshooting Proficiency: Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to SharePoint and associated technologies.
- Language Proficiency: Strong command of English languages (written and spoken), as you will be working with an English-speaking team and in the international environment. If you know German — it’s a great plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
What we offer
- Ability to work
- Flexible working hours.
- Courses of English and German.
- Comfortable and friendly work environment and proactive constantly developing team.
- Additional benefits may apply.
Does this resonate well with you? We look forward to receiving your application!