Virtido is an entrepreneurial and innovative IT company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We realize ideas and projects — from strategic concept to technical implementation closely alongside our dynamic clients with a strong focus on start-up or fast-growing companies. Since inception in 2015, we have grown rapidly to currently 140+ professionals in Switzerland, Poland and Ukraine.
About the client
Our Client is a leading data-driven customer experience management company that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. The company works with 12,000+ employees worldwide and has offices in Switzerland, Germany and Austria as well as locations in the Czech Republic, Serbia and Portugal.
We’re looking for talented Marketing (AEM) Engineers to join our multinational team. The aim of the project is Content Management in AEM (Cloud).
This is initially a three-months project with possible extensions with the start date as soon as June 2023. We highly prefer that you join us with full-time (40 hours weekly) involvement. However, if you are able to dedicate only 20+ hours on a weekly basis, please let us know and we will discuss this flexibility.
- Migration, implementation and QA of content management projects via Adobe Experience Manager or other platforms and tools.
- Develop processes, QA strategies and constantly optimise migration workflows, etc.
- Advise our customers on the optimal use of their components, templates and applications
- Quality control, reporting as well as the ongoing optimisation of the content management process
- 3+ years of professional hands-on Marketing Engineering experience (AEM)
- Extensive experience building AEM components and templates.
- Experience working with an Agile methodology and iterative development.
- Using Adobe Cloud as one of the platforms with Sites (including Core Components), Assets, Forms, and Dynamic Media.
- Headless: Provision of partially structured content using Content Models, Content Fragments and GraphQL (in close cooperation with frontend)
- Experience with unit testing, static analysis, and build automation.
- Strong verbal and written English skills (you will be working with the English-speaking team)
- Team player with the ability to work individually.
Nice to Have
- AEM Certification
- Strong interpersonal skills such as effective listening, empathy, patience and the ability to interface with customers.
- Ability to quickly understand business and technical context in diverse customer environments.
What we offer
- Ability to work from home 100% of your time (or from one of our offices in Poland (Wroclaw) and Ukraine (Lviv) if that’s your preference)
- Courses of English and German
- Comfortable and friendly environment
- Additional benefits may apply
Does this resonate well with you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!