Virtido is an entrepreneurial and innovative IT company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We realize ideas and projects — from strategic concept to technical implementation closely alongside our dynamic clients with a strong focus on start-up or fast-growing companies. Since inception in 2015, we have grown rapidly to currently 140+ professionals in Switzerland, Poland and Ukraine.
About Our Client
Our client c is a tech startup with a big mission. They employ cutting-edge technology to bring the oldest profession in the world to the 21st century and make the world a more progressive, safer and joyful place. The company is based in Zurich, Switzerland but the team is spread all over Europe.
- Developing and designing frontend web architectures, components and interfaces to background services
- Implementing interactive UX by integrating data from multiple systems
- Translate code architecture decisions to support high-performance products
- Work with the development team and managers to ideate software solutions.
- Profound understanding of OOP and database concepts
- Knowledge of modern frameworks and design patterns
- Ability to create unit and integration tests to ensure the quality of the code
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-driven and proactive goal-getter.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or a related field
- Knowledge of MongoDB, ExpressJS, nextJS, and NodeJS is required
- In-depth experience with React (or a related frontend framework)
- Expertise in next.js and/or nx.dev is a big plus.
What we offer
- Dynamic startup environment, scrum-based
- Prospective Tech Head of the ES platform
- Flexible working hours
- English and German courses
- Pleasant and friendly working environment.
Does this resonate well with you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!