Virtido is an entrepreneurial and innovative IT company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We realize ideas and projects — from strategic concept to technical implementation closely alongside our dynamic clients with a strong focus on start-up or fast-growing companies. Since the inception in 2015, we have grown rapidly to currently 140+ professionals in Switzerland, Ukraine and Poland.
About the Client
Our Client is a fast-growing FinTech start-up developing payment and banking mobile and web applications with complex architecture and multiple interfaces to banks through self-maintained SDKs and POS integrations.
We’re looking for a Node.js Developer, ideally a full-stack engineer to join our team.
Objectives for this Role
- Build RESTful services in Node.js that will be consumed by our app and/or by 3rd parties
- Integrate 3rd party REST API/s
- Provide support and bug-fixes for issues in the live app
- Identify scopes for improvement and implement best practices
- Bring in new ideas to improve the app and user engagement.
That’s what you bring
- 6+ years of experience as a Backend Developer
- Proficient with Git for code versioning and release management
- Proficient with test automation frameworks like Jest, Mocha or Jasmine
- Expertise with cloud computing platforms, like GCP or AWS
- Experience with Docker (for deployments)
- Experience with Linux shell scripting and familiarity with Ubuntu
Apart from the technical skills, you should
- Have excellent communication skills — fluency in English (written/spoken) is a must
- Be confident
- Be self-motivated
- Be willing to learn new things
- Bring new ideas to improve our product (or the way we work)
- Ensure the performance/quality of the application
- Be able to work in a team.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home or from one of Virtido offices
- Courses of English and German
- Comfortable and friendly environment
- Additional benefits may apply
Does this resonate well with you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!