Virtido is an entrepreneurial and innovative IT company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We realize ideas and projects — from strategic concept to technical implementation closely alongside our dynamic clients with a strong focus on start-up or fast-growing companies. Since inception in 2015, we have grown rapidly to currently 120+ professionals in Switzerland and Western-Ukraine.
About the Client
Our client is a Swiss FinTech startup founded in 2016. The company’s mission is to automate the entire value chain for Actively Managed Certificates (AMCs) — a family of financial products that is very similar in character to investment funds. Company digitizes the life-cycle management, trade execution and reporting for these products. The product’s core engine relies on an event-driven, service-oriented Node.js framework written in TypeScript.
End clients, which include one of Europe’s largest private banks, can choose between a managed service, entirely hosted in Switzerland, and an on-premises solution.
- Verify that the product and its features meet business requirements and customer expectations
- Participate in both documented and ad hoc testing, including feature testing, e2e testing, regression testing, smoke testing, etc. to ensure high-quality releases
- Detect, report, and follow up on bugs or inconsistencies in the product, preferably catching them before our users do
- Proactively communicate and follow up on test or quality feedback with developers and the analysts or experts involved
- Dig into new and existing requirements and business concepts to fully grasp the use cases, in order to better understand our users and ensure quality
- Maintain documentation of test cases and the relevant knowledge base
- Keep an eye out for process improvements, new tooling, automation opportunities, etc.
- Proven work experience as a QA engineer or in related roles
- Experience in planning test activities, reporting bugs, developing & executing different types of functional and non-functional tests
- Strong engineering skills, understanding of common architecture approaches (monolithic, microservices) and distributed systems
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and other infrastructure
- Experience with databases
- Demonstrated self-motivation, drive, and initiative
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Ukrainian and English
- Experience in a startup is an advantage
- Experience in the finance industry is an advantage
- Experience in developing automated tests will be a plus.
What we offer
- Medical insurance
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours, work remotely or at the office (Lviv or Kyiv)
- 25 business days of fully paid annual leave, 10 business days of fully paid sick leave (annual).
- Courses of English and German
- A people-first company culture with zero bureaucracy
- Determined enthusiastic team
- Exciting team events
- Dynamic office environment
- Well-funded and fast-growing startup.
Does this resonate well with you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!