Virtido is an entrepreneurial and innovative IT company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We realize ideas and projects — from strategic concept to technical implementation closely alongside our dynamic clients with a strong focus on start-up or fast-growing companies. Since inception in 2015, we have grown rapidly to currently 120+ professionals in Switzerland and Western-Ukraine.
Virtido is looking for an experienced IT Recruiter to join our team on a full-time basis. Also, we’re open to different cooperation models, if you are looking for part-time opportunities only.
The ideal candidate has a successful track-record of sourcing and/or recruiting IT Talent in Ukraine, is attentive to details, hard-working, self-motivated, and able to respond quickly to multiple projects’ needs.
- Active search for candidates through personal network, job sites & online communities
- Daily LinkedIn/skype/e-mail communication with potential candidates
- Work closely with the recruitment team to determine the hiring needs
- Build a good network and database of potential candidates
- Coordination and organization of candidate interviews with hiring and line managers.
- 2+ years of experience in IT recruiting / sourcing
- Knowledge of all the main search tools and ability to perform at a high level
- Ability to determine candidate’s tech skills on CV screening stage
- Proven experience in building partnership relationships with candidates
- Very good English skills (spoken and business writing)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-driven, result oriented, multitasking
- A great plus is if you already have a great network of IT professionals.
What we offer
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home or from one of our Lviv or Kyiv offices, if that would be your preference
- 25 business days of fully paid annual leave, 10 business days of fully paid sick leave (annual)
- Courses of English and German
- Comfortable and friendly environment at the office.
Does this resonate well with you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!