● If you write a neat code that is easy to read, test, debug, maintain and extend please immediately respond to us.
● Proven experience with Golang is a rare discovery but if you are the one, please let us know.
● Good knowledge of OOP, OOD, DDD principles, believe us it really matters.
● Strong code testing skills (TDD, BDD, functional and integration tests), we’re actually testing freaks.
Our technology Stack:
● Basic understanding of distributed systems, data stores and data modeling.
● Familiarity with MySQL (or any other relational database)
● Familiarity with Cassandra (or any other NoSQL database)
● Familiarity with Redis (or any other key value store)
● Familiarity with micro-services architecture, implementation and best practices
● Great team of motivated professionals.
● Unique opportunities not to be restrained by a predefined technical stack.
● The best cutting-edge tech equipment
● Catered meals
● Corporate English
● Parking space
● Leisure room (table tennis, kicker, PS4, board games, etc.)
We are looking for a dedicated person with profound experience in Golang development, who has a passion to create high quality applications as well as high quality code. You will be involved in one of our main projects and develop all the major features for it. You will be responsible for making decisions that will benefit the product and you can be sure that your work will be appreciated by thousands of developers worldwide.
Virgil Security, Inc. provides a software for developers with password-free authentication, strong encryption, and verification of data, devices, and identities that is quickly and easily integrated into their products — often just in hours — with no prior cryptographic knowledge or training required. Virgil provides it via a cloud-based service in combination with open sourced libraries that are available for desktop, embedded, mobile, and cloud / web applications with support for a wide variety of modern programming languages.