● Advanced English
● Experience in writing developer’s manuals
● Ability to develop and update developer documentation
● Experience in proofreading documentation for accuracy, grammar and consistency
● Jira, GitHub
● Interest in IT industry
● Programming in any language
● Great team of motivated professionals.
● Unique opportunities not to be restrained by a predefined technical stack.
● The best cutting-edge tech equipment
● Catered meals
● Corporate English
● Parking space
● Leisure room (table tennis, kicker, PS4, board games, etc.)
We are looking for a dedicated person with profound experience in writing technical documentation. You will be responsible for writing technical documentation (e.g. developer.virgilsecurity.com/docs/objectivec), description of all blocks (Get Started, References, Guides, SDK — see on the site), services, communication with developers and collection all actual information needed for your work. All documentation is based on public key infrastructure.
Virgil Security, Inc. provides a software for developers with password-free authentication, strong encryption, and verification of data, devices, and identities that is quickly and easily integrated into their products — often just in hours — with no prior cryptographic knowledge or training required. Virgil provides it via a cloud-based service in combination with open sourced libraries that are available for desktop, embedded, mobile, and cloud / web applications with support for a wide variety of modern programming languages.