● Coding best practices. Writing neat code is a must. Your code should be easy to read, test, debug, maintain and extend.
● Right attitude. We want you to be proud of your work as we are and strive to find the appropriate solutions for our product and ideas.
● Desire to help us grow and improve. At Virgil Security Inc. we are always open to new ideas and what is more important we are open to changes. If you know how to improve our product, we are all ears.
● React (will be a huge plus)
● Front-end testing.
● TypeScript experience.
● Building tools experience.
● Developing responsive web applications.
● Node.js, NoSQL.
● Asynchronous and concurrent programming.
● Great team of motivated professionals.
● Unique opportunities not to be restrained by a predefined technical stack.
● The best cutting-edge tech equipment
● Catered meals
● Corporate English
● Parking space
● Leisure room (table tennis, kicker, PS4, board games, etc.)
Virgil Security, Inc. provides a software for developers with password-free authentication, strong encryption, and verification of data, devices, and identities that is quickly and easily integrated into their products — often just in hours — with no prior cryptographic knowledge or training required. Virgil provides it via a cloud-based service in combination with open sourced libraries that are available for desktop, embedded, mobile, and cloud / web applications with support for a wide variety of modern programming languages.