Are you an innovative Golang developer looking to work on exciting new projects using new technologies that break old paradigms? Does the thought of designing and building a global application covering multiple regions, locales, and languages get you excited? If so, you may be interested in the jobs we have for a growing team we are building at Vilmate for our US-based client.
Our company (vilmate.com) is an over
Our client is building a web-based service with innovative mobile and web UI and design practices, leading-edge AI technologies, and scalable architecture, all with a fast-paced delivery-focused team mentality. Take a look below and see if you meet the criteria.
We are looking for a Golang Developer who will be responsible for building, supporting, and enhancing web-based (REST) services for a high-transaction volume web application. The Golang Developer will work with cloud-based technologies building services that extract relevant content and inventory from backend systems so that they can be consumed by the UI layer for formatting and presentation to web and mobile consumers.
• Web and mobile application support and troubleshooting complex issues.
• Code to business/technical specifications using Golang.
• Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision at times and work in a managed team environment other times.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Required Skills and Experience:
• At least 5 years of experience developing with Golang.
• At least 3 years of experience building REST-based services.
• Strong understanding of database technologies (MySQL) and experience working with SQL.
• Experience working with external clients and cross-functional, matrixed organizations.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Ability to handle multiple issues simultaneously.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Flexible working hours.
• Vacation — 20 working days’ annual leave.
• Paid sick days.
• A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
• State holidays are granted.
• Corporate accountant, lawyer, and psychologist services.
• Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
• Costs related to participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered.
• In-house and online сorporate English classes.
• Free running lessons with a professional athletics coach.
• Free online yoga classes.
• Legendary corporate parties 2 times a year and team-building events.