Vilmate is looking for a Senior React Native Developer to join a Sweden-based project that connects everyone who wants to solve the climate crisis.
Our company (careers.vilmate.com) is an over
Our client is a Stockholm-based company, the world’s largest review platform for climate solutions. People from all over the world come together on the platform to give climate reviews to businesses, politicians, and world leaders, praising solutions and action while calling out those who lag behind in the green transition.
As a React Native developer, you’ll be dealing with the cross-platform mobile development of the app that’s been released approximately 3 years ago.
● Development of a cross-platform mobile app.
● Maintaining/optimizing existing code.
● Ensuring quality of work through OOP standards.
● Leading and contributing to technical discussions in English.
● At least 5 years of programming experience.
● At least 3 years of experience in building cross-platform mobile apps using React Native framework.
● Good knowledge of such libraries as Redux-saga, and Redux-persist.
● Excellent problem-solving skills.
● Intermediate+ level of English.
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation — 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant, lawyer, and psychologist services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Costs related to participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered.
● In-house and online сorporate English classes.
● Free running lessons with a professional athletics coach.
● Free online yoga classes.
● Corporate parties 2 times a year and team-building events.