● 1+ years of proven experience in building PHP responsive web applications in the WordPress environment.
● Strong skills in writing organized and well-documented code.
● Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
● Experience in AJAX, WebSocket.
● Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MySQL.
● Comfortable working with debugging tools.
● Experience with other CMSs.
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation — 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Costs related to the participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered (up to 50% coverage).
● Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
● Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
● Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
● Ensuring high-performance and availability, managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
● Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
We are looking for a WordPress Developer to join our team at Vilmate (Kharkiv).
Vilmate is a dynamically growing company with its head office in Kharkiv. We have long earned the reputation of a highly desirable regional employer that fosters the atmosphere of creativity, professional growth, and respect for employees’ personal goals and aspirations. Our principal service delivery model is Staff Augmentation.
Now we are looking for a WordPress developer to join the team, working on existing solutions that are already in production and having an active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.