● At least 2 years of experience in building cross-platform mobile apps using React Native framework.
● Good knowledge of JS libraries like Redux.
● Basic knowledge of markup and style.
● Excellent problem-solving skills.
● Good English (written and verbal).
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation — 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Costs related to the participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered (up to 50% coverage).
● Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
● Being part of a team to develop a cross-platform mobile app in React Native for a Swedish company.
● Maintaining/optimizing existing code written in React Native.
● Produce high-quality, maintainable, and scalable software.
● Ensure quality of work through OOP standards.
● Collaborate and work closely with domain experts in Sweden
● Leading and contributing to technical discussions in English
Our client is Sweden based company, which create a social media platform for the future, focused on the biggest challenge of our times — the climate.
As a React Native developer, you’ll be dealing with the cross-platform mobile development of the app that’s been released approximately 2 years ago.