● At least 3 years of experience in building cross-platform mobile apps using React Native framework.
● Good knowledge of JS libraries like Redux.
● Some knowledge of markup and style.
● Familiarity with software engineering best practices (code reviews, continuous integration, continuous deployment, testing)
● Excellent problem-solving skills.
● Good English (written and verbal).
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation — 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Costs related to the participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered (up to 50% coverage).
● Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
● Developing new functionality.
● Maintaining/optimizing existing code written in React Native.
● Collaborate and work closely with the team in Poland.
● Leading and contributing to technical discussions in English.
Our client is one of the biggest Swedish banks. The product is a holistic banking system that focuses on customer experience and security. It’s a challenging profitable product-company where technology rules.
Who are you?
You are a creative and curious person with a genuine interest in software development and UX/UI. We are always looking for new knowledge and have a curiosity out of this world, we think that you have the same mindset and you are excited to read about the latest tech trends. You might also, like us, love to write nice and high-quality code.