● Highly structured and high level of self-management, including documentation and processes
● Ability to design and describe systems architecture
● 3+ years of experience working with Node.js.
● Knowledge of NoSQL databases (like Mogno or Redis).
● Clear English communication skills.
● Knowledge of some global cloud platform(s).
● Testing experience (e.g. Mocha, Chai).
● Knowledge of React and Redux.
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation — 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Costs related to the participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered (up to 50% coverage).
● Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Maintenance and development of a server/backend that should support:
● authentication (including authentication with BankID),
● potential future integrations with other systems (e.g. Electronic Medical Record system) and external services,
● processing test results (including processing audio records, drawing tests, and calculating test scores),
● sending files between mobile application and portal,
● CRUD database operations,
● validating requests,
● data writing documentation,
● supporting external services for sending emails (SendGrid),
● supporting mobile notifications,
● writing scripts to update records in the database when switching to a new version of the application, etc.
Our client is a Sweden-based HealthTech startup. The platform offers evidence-based, ICT/mobile health tools, which connect users to healthcare, and a digitalized clinic that offers cognitive assessment screening, triage, and diagnostic decision support. It also offers a suite of tools that allow users to prevent, maintain and delay cognitive decline and dementia by introducing lifestyle interventions and modifications, encouraging individuals to track and manage their health.