● Development experience in commercial projects from 2 years.
● Experience publishing applications in the AppStore.
● Good knowledge of OOP’s concepts & design patterns.
● Confident knowledge of Objective-C and Swift.
● Ability to write clean and high-quality code.
● The flexibility of thinking.
● Experience with BankID integration.
● Good written and spoken communicative English skills.
● Ability to work in a distributed, international team environment.
● Excellent problem-solving skills.
● Strong analytical skills.
● Experience working with a BLE.
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation — 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Costs related to the participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered (up to 50% coverage).
● Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
● Сreate and maintain an iOS app.
● Take part in the architecture definition.
● Develop new features and make changes to existing code.
● Participating in meetings with team members and clients.
Our client is a Sweden-based company. The product is a holistic health experience system that focuses on customer experience, integrating behavior change design into mobile apps and new clinical web applications. Leverages automation and machine learning to enhance the overall care experience without letting them get in the way of excellent human support and coaching capabilities.