• 3+ years of experience in manual testing;
• Understanding of client-server architecture;
• Experience with API testing / REST methods;
• Experience with DB (SQL, noSQL);
• Knowledge of testing methodologies;
• Experience in writing test documentation.
Nice to have:
• Experience with Git;
• Experience with CI tools, like Jenkins;
• Knowledge of OpenAPI specification.
• Open-minded, collaboration-friendly, invention-driven team;
• Office in the center of Kiev;
• Paid vacation (20 days a year) and sick days;
• Training and education;
• In-house English classes;
• Corporate/team/special events.
• Perform functional and smoke testing;
• Execute UI and usability testing;
• Do regression testing mainly on daily basis;
• Execute performance testing;
• Perform exploratory testing;
• Create and maintain test documentation in Test Rail;
• Maintain and extend QA automation on a project.
Vidmind’s platform is focused on video quality and reliability, bringing a leading video platform and integrated proven solution in the market. Either through Set Top Box, Smart TV, Mobile Applications, and through an advanced monetisation Content & User Management Systems (CMS and UMS), Vidmind breaks the complexity of launching a comprehensive Live and VOD service into 5 simple steps.