• 3+ years of hands-on experience in predictive modeling, machine learning (ML) and data analytics techniques;
• Experience using ML and statistical techniques such as Time Series, SVM, Decision Trees, Bayesian methods, Clustering, and NLP to create scalable solutions for business problems;
• Experience in business environment working with large-scale, complex datasets;
• Experience designing and validating models using logistic regression, decision trees, non-linear regressions, and support vector machine methodology;
• Experience in using R, SAS, Matlab or similar statistical software;
• Strong strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills; ability to break down complex problems and formulate plans;
• Ability to manage RDBMS, SQL and NOSQL databases;
• Experience programming in Hive, Pig, and Python, or similar;
• Hands-on experience using Kafka, Kinesis, Storm, Spark, Cassandra, HBase, Hadoop, MapReduce or similar technologies;
• Highly proficient in both spoken and written English;
• An MS/PhD in Machine Learning (ML), Statistics, Mathematics, Data Mining, Operational Research or a technology focused degree
• Competitive salary linked to UAH/USD rate
• Podol office location in a modern office
• Unlimited cookies and fruits
• English lessons
• 20 working days paid vacation
vi team is seeking a smart, passionate, autonomous, and experienced Senior Data Scientist. This role is based in Ukraine, Kiev.
You have a deep understanding of machine learning and statistical models, you’re a good communicator and collaborator (with technical and non-technical folks).
You will work with cross-functional team members in Switzerland, UK, Ukraine and Romania to identify and prioritize actionable, high-impact insights and find patterns across a variety of core business areas, as well as assisting the development teams in technology decisions, architectural questions etc.
You will be responsible for analyzing large data sets, delivering dedicated end user and publisher profiling and segmentation, statistical modeling, ad hoc analysis, and implementation of models and algorithms based upon various analytical techniques. You will engage in complex data analysis including discovering patterns of behavior and advertisement performance using quantitative approaches with your unique blend of analytical, mathematical and technical skills.
video intelligence (vi) is a predictive marketing platform that brings highly optimized ad campaign results to brand and performance advertisers. Deep behavioral learning plus smart predictive targeting means users on mobile apps get more relevant and engaging ad experiences. vi was ranked #10 overall on the Inc. 5000 Europe list for 2016 and has a growing team of over 80 people working in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Germany, Romania, and Ukraine. The headquarters is in Zurich, Switzerland.