- Minimum 1 year experience in the field or in a related area.
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networking, DNS
- Good understanding of TCP/IP protocols (http/https, rdp, ssh, ldap, ftp)
- Solid understanding of desktop Windows & iOS
- Knowledge of Linux OS (preferable Ubuntu server)
- Ability to configure printers, scanners, access points
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience with Atlassian products administration (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Experience with AWS/Google/Azure cloud
- Experience with web-server’s administration (apache, nginx)
- Ability to write scripts on bash, PowerShell or python
- Working in international friendly environment
- Competitive salary linked to UAH/USD rate
- Modern office in Kiev Podol
- Unlimited cookies and fruits
- English lessons
- First line support to vi’s employees
- Work places provisioning
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Constantly monitor our infrastructure and troubleshoot problems as they arise
- Work in shifts (optional)
video intelligence AG (vi.ai) is a technology platform for mobile video advertising.
vi operates a mobile video ad exchange connecting app publishers and marketers programmatically. We use machine learning to increase campaign efficiency and optimally match marketing goals to user interests. vi is one of the 10 fastest growing companies in Europe (Inc. 5000 in 2016) and has a fast growing team of over 80 people.
We are headquartered in Switzerland and have six international offices.