• Minimum 3 years of experience in the software development field with focus in Web development.
• W3C Standard HTML knowledge including semantic mark-up and emerging HTML5 standards.
• Proficiency with JavasScript, CSS, HTML
• Experience with supporting responsive design layouts and using progressive enhancement to provide the best end-user experience for browser and desktops.
• Experience with RESTful web services using AJAX/JSON.
• Extensive experience with Git, Mercurial.
• Good skills in both relational and NoSQL databases, client-server design and Web development.
• Strong understanding of browser technologies, standards support multi-browser and cross-browser development.
• Experience with software testing including unit, system, functionality and performance testing.
• Energetic, self-directed, and result-oriented. Capable of maintaining open communication with colleagues, peers and staff. Open to and supportive of the ideas, issues, and needs of others.
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English
• Competitive salary linked to UAH/USD rate
• Kiev Podol location in a modern office
• English lessons
• 20 working days paid vacation
The main responsibilities of the Frontend developer includes:
• Develop software based on detailed specifications
• Take part in estimation of implementation efforts
• Suggest software improvements and technical solutions
• Take part in code review and refactoring
• Support technical documentation
video intelligence (vi) is a contextual video platform. vi was ranked #10 overall on the Inc. 5000 Europe list for 2016 and has a growing team of over 80 people working in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Germany, Romania, and Ukraine. The headquarters is in Zurich, Switzerland.