Founded in mid-2007 by one talented software engineer with sales & marketing skills and one brilliant-minded lead engineer from Kharkiv Ukraine.
Videal has been walked a long way from working on small consulting projects from freelance websites to building many years successful cooperation in a field of custom software engineering with world-known startups and companies such as Shop.com, Seleritycorp.com, Extralogisticsoftware.com, Elastic.io, Triggmine.com, Unisender.ru, Modanisa.com, Nutrlilyze.com, GetNugg.com, LocalBlox.com, Accelerate.app and others.
The company has been successfully delivered over 50
During the last five years, we are so happy to realize that all our hard work, experience, and research efforts transformed into the direction of working in Web Crawling and Big Data processing engineering niches.
Nowadays, we are proud to say that Videal — is a team of TOP-rated Big Data engineering monsters!
Why and What we expect:
For our engineering office growth purpose and Videal core management team extension, we are looking for a Career Opportunities Angel (Recruiter), who has an eagle eye, brilliant mind and loves to help talented people to find the best career opportunities in their life.
1. Complete staffing plan within a set timeline.
2. Execute the full cycle of recruitment:
— communicate to the client or Videal staff who created the vacancy and collect the requirements for engineering team/resources requested by the client
— write vacancies descriptions/post vacancies
— first contact(establish the connection)
— pitch vacancies to candidates (clients business), Videal brand
— conduct 1st stage interviews, arrange/schedule other stages of interviews with Videal experts, client
— negotiations (candidate/Videal/client)"
3. Expand the network of potential company’s candidates:
— attend all local engineering events related to technology niche of Videal
— participate in the organization of Videal’s meetups.
4. Search for remote development teams and companies (Java BigData/Node.JS/Angular/React)
5. Search for remote recruiters/recruitment agencies and collaborate with them.
6. Maintain the base of candidates using recruitment management software.
7. Give feedback/propositions regarding new ideas and possible improvements in the recruitment process/HR process/Videal brand to the team manager in a written form.
8. Make up daily status reports in time tracking system(Redmine) about the work that has been done, including spent hours for each task. The format of daily/weekly reports could be discussed with the manager and modified.
9. Follow project work schedule: from 09:00/11:00 to 18:00/20:00, 1 hour for break. The company pays for overtimes, but it should be discussed and approved by CEO/COO beforehand.
We seek a mirror mind people who will share our mission, philosophy, values and will continue to grow along with our company for years.
Candidate should be a results-oriented, high accuracy person with a pro-active mindset, a desire, and ability of continual professional growth.
The candidate should have at least intermediate speaking/writing English level with the ability to present the ideas and opinion, give arguments, listen and understand the requirements needs of a client.
1. Results-oriented and creative mindset with ability to plan own workload and reach goals.
2. Candidates search experience.
3. Ability to make new acquaintances and build relationships
4. Strong profiles in the social networks LinkedIn, DOU, Facebook, etc.
5. Availability of professional network + candidate database
— Developers: Node.js, React/Angular, Java, Python
— HR, Recruiters, Project managers and other IT specialists
6. Ability to keep existing professional network and extend it
7. Knowledge and experience in selling company’s brand to potential candidates.
8. Spoken and written English at the intermediate level.
9. PC ownership at the advanced user level.
10. Experience working with recruitment/hr software, GDrive, GCalendar, project management software(Jira,Redmine)
11. Knowledge of software engineering industry: types of IT services, how software development companies work, what is software development process about, types of software, programming languages, technologies, development tools, version control systems.
12. Experience in conducting interviews including pre-screen stage.
Conditions of work:
Our 500m2 office is located in the historical center of Kharkiv (16 Korolenko str.,2 mins from metro station), has modern interior design, lot of sunshine because of panoramic windows, 3 balconies, large comfortable kitchen/game zone, and private parking. You will get a cozy work desk along with a fast PC, 24inch monitor, and high-speed Internet/Wi-Fi.
1. Opportunity to become a part of our DREAM TEAM, enjoy the atmosphere and help the company in creating innovative software products.
2. Outstanding career and professional growth opportunities (opportunity to become a head of recruitment and part of core management team)
3. Competitive salary, personal bonuses for excellent delivery and permanent professional growth
4. Paid sick leave and vacation
5. Annual schedule of corporate parties including pizza, sushi, drinks, birthday celebrations, games, bbq, quests, picnics.
6. Paid sports activities such as ping-pong.
7. Corporate education programs, certification, and participation in the corporate knowledge sharing process.
Please send your CV marked “Career Opportunities Angel” in the subject via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and start your message from the text: “This is a nice start.”