Very Good Security (“VGS”) provides an agile and efficient way for businesses to secure and utilize their sensitive data. Founded by highly successful entrepreneurs and backed by world-class investors and top tier VCs, VGS is building an amazing global team. As a young and growing company we’re laser focused on delighting our customers and hiring talented and entrepreneurial-minded individuals to help us to secure the world’s data.
We are seeking a rockstar product designer to join a growing product design team for our payment optimization product suite. VGS Payment optimization team is operating a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The industry is undergoing a radical change as fintech evolves and new interaction patterns emerge. Our goal is to build a product and ecosystem that unlocks opportunity for users, merchants, and financial institutions. We are focused on growth, scale, and putting our users and their needs first.
We believe that user experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that our users love. We strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design. Our UX team is passionate about quality, usability, and simplicity. We work with collaborative teams to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities and personalities.
What You’ll do
- Take complex users scenarios and convert them into simple, fluid and delightful experiences; Drive innovation through visual, interaction and information design;
- Work and co-create with a talented and diverse, multi-disciplinary teams and individuals across the organization;
- Partner with BU Heads, Product Managers, Team Leads, and Developers to shape end-to-end experiences from conceptualization to production;
- Conceptualize, design, and prototype new features and components of the firm’s web & mobile platform (Design System);
- Think visually while successfully and effectively communicating design ideas;
- Strategically design UIs using evidence based best practices;
- Develop and present designs to internal stakeholders and other team members;
- Serving as the go-to person for the platform’s design system recommendations, while working closely with development teams, business analysts, and project owners throughout all phases of product development;
- Maintain and systematically improve design standards to align with the industry’s best practices;
- Create and support a diverse and inclusive culture where all voices are heard and where we are enabled to do our best work.
What we expect:
- A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent experience in product design, industrial design, human computer interaction, or information design.
- Excellent Interaction Design, User Research and Usability Testing methodologies and processes knowledge
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience creating user-centric design solutions.
- Ability to self-motivate and work under deadline constraints.
- A continuous learner when it comes to design, UX, and technology, who can integrate these learnings into their work.
- Ability to collaborate across teams and roles to create, define, deliver, and support effective designs.
- Have strong verbal and writing communication skills to be able to articulate your ideas with various stakeholders.
What’s unique about VGS:
- We’re a quickly scaling company with a startup mindset.
- We love to empower our people to take ownership! You’ll find you are given the freedom and will own the responsibility to be successful here.
- We’re creating a remote-first philosophy. You’ll have a strong impact on a new cultural shift within the company
What you get from us:
— 3 weeks of paid vacation and 2 weeks of days off+sick leaves;
— Corporate retreats;
— Paid lunches and parking;
— Covering professional learning: conferences, trainings, and other events;
— Sports activities compensation;
— English Speaking Club with native speakers;
— Medical insurance;
— VGS stock options.