In this role you will:
- Ensures keeping Private Entrepreneurs in Good Standing, which implies registration, re-registration, opening bank accounts, filling reports, managing tax payments, maintaining accounting books, and preparing Invoices. Provides full support of PE’s activity.
- Monitors and controls daily expenses of Lviv and Kyiv offices. Analyzes discrepancies between planned and actual costs.
- Participates in the planning expenses for next month for Ukrainian offices.
- Compiles month-end, quarter-end and year-end close expenditure reports.
- Assists in the Monthly payout process by preparing a consolidated reimbursement report from Splitwise.
- Provides accounting and ensures the organization of document flow of Ukrainian LLC.
- Assists in the process of transferring monthly records from 1C into NetSuite.
- Handles bank payments, including paying salary.
- Preparation of contracts, payment orders, invoices and acts acceptances of services.
- Consultation for other team members on accounting issues.
- Performing the tasks assigned by the Finance Manager.
We expect you to have:
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting (PE, LLC).
- 1+ years of experience in IT companies with 50+ employees.
- Fluent in Ukrainian and proficient in English.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Internet banking.
- Proficiency in accounting software 1C, experience with NetSuite.
- Good knowledge of business accounting, effective Ukrainian tax legislation, IAS and US GAAP.
- Willingness to consistently and accurately follow established policies and procedures.
- A high level of self-motivation, confidence in learning.
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information.
- Responsibility and good team working skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under deadlines and time pressure.
- Systemic, detail-oriented analytical thinking.
- Great analytical and problem-solving abilities.
— 3 weeks of paid vacation and 2 weeks of days off+sick leaves;
— Corporate retreats;
— Paid lunches and parking;
— Covering professional learning: conferences, trainings, and other events;
— Sports activities compensation;
— English Speaking Club with native speakers;
— Medical insurance;
— VGS stock options.