At Very Good Security (“VGS”) we are on a mission to protect the world’s sensitive data — and we’d love to have you along for this journey. VGS was founded by highly successful repeat entrepreneurs and is backed by world-class investors like Goldman Sachs, Andreessen Horowitz, and Visa. We are building an amazing global team spread across four cities. As a young and growing company, we are laser-focused on delighting our customers and hiring talented and entrepreneurial-minded individuals.
We are looking for people who are personally motivated to pursue a career in sales, who are easy going and are up to a challenge. In this role, you’ll be responsible for identifying leads and qualifying them at the initial stages in the sales funnel, research potential clients, connect with and educate prospects on VGS offerings, and lead deals through closing.
- Hunt and close New Opportunities in the designated territory
- Respond to inbound demand for potential opportunities.
- Partner with SDR organization for hand off opportunities from SDR team to Customer Advocates.
- First responder to prospect questions on the web portal.
- Prospect new opportunities and engage prospects in the designated territory throughout the sales cycle.
- Respond to Inbound Customers who want to purchase
- Dialog with customers.
- Gather requirements.
- Generate a quote.
- Close the business.
- Engage PAYG customers post-sale
- Respond to customer inquiries throughout the integration process, lead them to live usage.
- Partner with the CS organization for hand off of opportunities from CA team to CSMs.
- Provide feedback loop to Marketing and Product
- Work closely with Marketing on creating top email messaging sequences to capture PAYG customers to get started through guiding them through using the product.
- Work with marketing/manager to think of new ways to encourage PAYG customers to increase usage of the product.
- Provide customer feedback about product value and functionality to Product organization on a regular basis.
- 2+ years of experience in one of the GTM functions (Sales, Marketing, BD, Customer Success);
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota consistently;
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead generation best practices and procedures;
- Ability to connect and develop strong client relationships;
- Willingness to take ownership and execute;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- At least Upper-intermediate English level, both spoken and written.
What’s unique about VGS:
- We’re a quickly scaling company with a startup mindset.
- We love to empower our people to take ownership! You’ll find you are given the freedom and will own the responsibility to be successful here.
- We’re creating a remote-first philosophy. You’ll have a strong impact on a new cultural shift within the company.
- End-to-end sales cycle ownership;
- Opportunity to advance your sales skills;
- Opportunity to contribute directly to the company’s top line;
What you get from us:
- Competitive medical health benefits
- 3 weeks of paid vacation and 2 weeks of days off+sick leaves
- Hacker’s days
- Paid lunches
- Professional learning: conferences, trainings, and other events
- Sports activities compensation
- English Speaking Club
- VGS stock options
- Mental Health Support Program