• Upper-Intermediate/Advanced English
• Deep experience in Performance Marketing
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Focused on sales performance and achieving business targets
• Advanced knowledge of AdWords, Facebook ads, Google Analytics, Bing, Linkedin and other ad channels
• Experience in SEO
• Budget management
• Braveness, hunger and willing to achieve high targets
• Competitive salary rates, and benefits
• Friendly atmosphere and driven colleagues
• Comfortable work space, rest area, office cafeteria
• Paid vacations (20+ working days) and sick leaves
• English language training with native speaking instructors
• Professional workshops and seminars attendance option at the company’s expense
• Partial refunding of the lunch expenses
• Medical insurance
• Relocation assistance to nonresidential job seekers
• Monthly traineeship in company US office (optional)
• Create performance marketing strategies to achieve various KPIs targets
• Provide data insights on the impact of performance media on overall KPIs
• Keeping track of spend and budgets and optimize budgets across performance marketing channels
• Effectively manage partnership with TOP media channels
• Maximize acquisition through all digital channels and optimize retargeting programs through available channels
• Manage search performance across PPC and SEO
• Grow brand awareness through targeted display and social media campaigns
• Analyzing the results and performance of all channels in total and individually
• Review with the functional managers new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
Founded in 2009, today VertaMedia has become a fast-growing video monetization platform for publishers that provides both technologies and services to facilitate selling their inventory.
VertaMedia successfully operates its own SSP and provides partners with access to an affluent video ad marketplace that comprises top tier trading desks, ad networks, media agencies, DSPs and premium advertisers.
The company is headquartered in New York, NY, USA with offices in Odessa and Kiev, Ukraine. In the last seven years, VertaMedia has enlarged tenfold, reaching the number of almost 80 enamored of video advertising team members.
For more information, please, contact us via email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We also offer cash rewards for referring us talented applicants!
We will be happy to welcome you to VertaMedia Family!