* Linux administration experience (at least 4 years);
* Basic AWS knowledge;
* IaaC experience (Terraform preferred);
* Configuration management experience (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.);
* Basic programming skills (any language).
* Working at the product company where our people are at the heart of what we do.
* Opportunity to work at a start-up environment and international team.
* Competitive salary, paid vacation and sick leaves.
* Health insurance, breakfasts, snacks and fruits.
* Relocation program for people from other cities.
* Responsible for developing, managing and expanding CI/CD platform
* Enabling software releases in a fast-paced environment.
* Collaborating with software development teams and infrastructure teams located in different countries
* Building, installing and configuring automation solutions, application software, and regularly providing system patches.
* multi-regional AWS infrastructure;
* AWS ECS as a container management system;
* Infrastructure-as-a-Code with Terraform;
* A bit of configuration management with Ansible;
* Monitoring stack: prometheus, grafana, opsgenie;
* Logging with EFK (elasticsearch, filebeat, kibana);
* Build/deploy system with circleci;
* Application is mostly Rails & Ruby;
* Tiny amount of Windows-related tasks.
Verbit’s smart transcription and captioning solution harnesses the power of artificial and human intelligence to provide over 99% accuracy, industry-leading turnaround time, and on-demand CART services. Our adaptive AI technology is customized for the higher education and legal industries.