· At least 2 years of experience in software testing.
· Experience in testing WEB application.
· Experience with Google DevTools.
· Experience in writing test documents (STP, STD, STR).
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
· Deep understanding of QA methodologies, tools and processes.
· Attention to details and punctuality.
· Strong ability to use new technologies and understand them in depth through rapid self-learning.
· Ability to work on multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
· Fast learner, motivated and independent.
· Passion for making a great product and taking it to the highest level of quality.
· Team player with a positive attitude.
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
· ISTQB certification.
· Working at the product company where our people are at the heart of what we do.
· Opportunity to work at a start-up environment and international team.
· Competitive salary, paid vacation and sick leaves.
· Health insurance, breakfasts, snacks and fruits.
· Relocation program for people from other cities.
· Working with Technical Product Managers and R&D to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented.
· Coordinate and set up appropriate test environments and perform integration, functional, system and acceptance testing.
· Creating a detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test-setup, test plan and test cases.
· Efficiently execute test cases across all functional and UI areas of our products.
· Find, isolate, document and track bugs.
· Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
· Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality.
Verbit is a leading transcription and captioning solution that fuses artificial and human intelligence to provide 99.9% accuracy at a rate 10 times faster than the industry standard.
Built on self-learning algorithms, Verbit is the platform that leverages contextual data, specific acoustic models and current events to provide each customer with a tailored model that keeps improving with time.
Verbit’s flexible cloud system includes customizable templates and allows users to upload files directly, via API or through integrations with leading platforms like YouTube, Kaltura, Panopto and Vimeo.
An intuitive user interface enables seamless editing, reviewing and collaboration for clients and transcribers alike.