· At least 3 years of experience in software testing.
· Experience in testing WEB application.
· Experience with Google DevTools.
· Experience in writing test documents (STP, STD, STR).
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
· Deep understanding of QA methodologies, tools and processes.
· Attention to details and punctuality.
· Strong ability to use new technologies and understand them in depth through rapid self-learning.
· Ability to work on multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
· Fast learner, motivated and independent.
· Passion for making a great product and taking it to the highest level of quality.
· Team player with a positive attitude.
· At least Upper-Intermediate English level.
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
· ISTQB certification.
· Working with Technical Product Managers and R&D to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented.
· Coordinate and set up appropriate test environments and perform integration, functionality, system, regression and acceptance testing.
· Creating a detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test-setup, test plan and test cases.
· Efficiently execute test cases across all functional and UI areas of our products.
· Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution.
· Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
· Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality.
Verbit is a new technological player in the multi-billion dollar, but antiquated, audio transcription market. Applying innovative AI to transform workflows, and with the backing of premier VCs, Verbit is strongly positioned to become a category leader in transcription.
We are in rapid growth mode and are currently expanding our excellent product team.