· At least 3 years of experience in software development.
· At least 2 years of experience Ruby on Rails — a must.
· Fluent in Web technologies: html5/js/.
· Experience writing complex database queries.
· Great interpersonal skills and a team player.
· Good English (Reading/Writing).
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field.
· Prior startup experience.
· Opportunity to work at a start-up environment and international team.
· Team of professionals.
· Very competitive salary and equity in our start-up.
· Relocation program for people from other cities.
As a Ruby On Rails developer, you will be responsible for developing our platform which enables us to revolutionize the transcription and translation industry.
You will work in a dynamic, agile environment with highly talented team members delivering content that is implemented in production environments very rapidly.
Verbit is a leading transcription and captioning solution that fuses artificial and human intelligence to provide 99.9% accuracy at a rate 10 times faster than the industry standard.
Built on self-learning algorithms, Verbit is the only platform that leverages contextual data, specific acoustic models and current events to provide each customer with a tailored model that keeps improving with time.
Verbit’s flexible cloud system includes customizable templates and allows users to upload files directly, via API or through integrations with leading platforms like YouTube, Kaltura, Panopto and Vimeo.
An intuitive user interface enables seamless editing, reviewing and collaboration for clients and transcribers alike.
We hire the best (we have winners in algorithmic Olympics, Rubyists (zverok.github.io/public.html) whose blog posts are re-tweeted by Matz! (Ruby creator)).
So as you can see, we’re a strong team with an already successful first product and the sky is the limit.
Besides what we’ve been chosen to be in 20 Hottest Startups of 2018 out of thousands of startups in Israel.