· At least 1 year of experience in software development.
· Experience working with html5/js/.
· Experience in writing complex database queries.
· Great interpersonal skills and a team player.
· Modern Ruby (2.6), modern Rails (5.1), constantly upgrading and using modern language and framework features;
· RSpec-based BDD (with a lot of custom matchers and add-ons), close to 100% test coverage
· Strict style agreements, validated by Rubocop;
· Tough yet pragmatic code quality control, enforced by code reviews;
· Lots of non-trivial algorithmic tasks with large and fuzzy texts processing;
· Lots of non-trivial third-party APIs integrations;
· Clear vision for upcoming “big” system features and path towards them.
As a Ruby On Rails developer, you will be responsible for developing our platform which enables us to revolutionize the transcription and translation industry.
You will work in a dynamic, agile environment with highly talented team members delivering content that is implemented in production environments very rapidly.
Verbit.ai is a young, well-funded startup using Artificial Intelligence to transform the immense world of audio transcription. Our mission: To textualize the world’s verbal content making online content accessible to all.