This role is 100% remote
Bookmap is a high-performance market data visualization & trading platform. It is used for trading futures, stocks and digital- cryptocurrencies at CME, Eurex, Nasdaq, GDAX and many other exchanges.
2. Java fundamentals, OOP, Concurrency
2. Desire to improve skills
3. Passion for technologies
4. Computer Science knowledge: Algorithms, Data structures, Performance, etc.
5. English communication skills.
Will be a plus, not required:
1. Interest in modern software and hardware technologies and frameworks.
2. Web basics: JS, Services, etc.
3. UI/UX fundamentals.
1. Сode from anywhere in the world. Completely remote!
2. Be part of a team that work on an innovative product (not an outsource company)
3. Grow with us using new technologies & algorithms
4. Improve your skills with a professional team
As a part of the hiring process we would appreciate if you can solve a test task. It is expected to take 90 min on average and we offer $100 compensation for the correctly completed tasks. Compensation will be paid via Payoneer service.
Your solution will be tested against a few input files, some of which are different from the example provided in this document. Performance will be taken into account so solutions that are too slow will be rejected. Note that we will only inform if your test task passed or failed. In case you passed, we will continue the process, however, we may not provide detailed feedback in case of a failure.
Bookmap is a professional high-performance visualization & trading platform which have set a new standard for accurate visualization of market data.
One of the challenges in the industry is large amounts of market data. This data represents the activity and interactions between buyers and sellers and on certain markets may reach dozens of thousands of events per second. Bookmap is the leading company in providing visually intuitive representation of the entire process and its historical evolution. The result is equivalent to an interactive HD video with unlimited resolution. Bookmap achieves its goals by utilizing modern technologies such as GPU rendering and by developing its own proprietary solutions.
Our customers include brokers, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, individual professional and retail traders. Bookmap is mainly used for trading futures, US stocks and digital- cryptocurrencies at CME, Eurex, Nasdaq, GDAX and many other exchanges.