Vector Software is an experienced IT outsourcing company offering premium custom offshore development services. Established in 2006 the company has quickly grown into a prosperous software development company with headquarters in Lviv, Ukraine and Oslo, Norway. Due to the high-quality services provided, our company has gained global recognition.
We are looking for a technically skilled developer to implement various business applications for our customers and strengthen our Power Platform team.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Design and implement Power Apps applications for our customers’ business needs as part of a project or service team.
- Solve technical problems and help customers and colleagues with technical questions.
- Understand the customer’s business needs and know how to convert them into working solutions. Collaborate closely with development and QA teams to meet business and non-functional requirements.
- Test and enhance Power Platform applications for a positive end-user experience.
- Troubleshoot and correct errors to ensure desired results.
- Compile and document Power Platform applications development and revisions.
- Assist in final implementation and go-live planning.
- Facilitate understanding of Power Platform capabilities and solutions with business stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of best practices guidelines.
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG:
- 2-3 years of proven commercial experience with Power Platform technology
- Experience developing & deploying business applications using Microsoft’s Dynamics Power Platform — Power App Portals/ Power Pages/Canvas Apps/Model Driven Apps/Dataverse
- Experience with Power Automate
- In-depth understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong understanding of Scrum methodology
- Strong ability to present technical solutions to stakeholders and non-technical audiences.
- Attention to detail, excellent communication, and effective presentation skills
- Upper-intermediate English (both written and spoken)
Would be a plus:
- UX/UI design experience
- Knowledge of DevOps best practices
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Highly experienced professional community
- Personal development plan and regular Performance Appraisal
- Transparent rotation process with an opportunity to switch between different roles, projects, or technology stack
- Attendance of professional conferences, meetups, and certifications (coverage upon business needs)
- Internal training programs, free SmartTalks, and TechTalks inside the company
- Corporate English classes
- Flexible schedule and possibility to work remotely: feel free to choose an option upon your preferences
- Paid vacation annually
- Paid sick leaves annually
- Health insurance
CANDIDATE’S JOURNEY MAP:
Candidates application ---> CV-based Interview with Recruiter ---> Hiring Manager Interview ---> Technical Interview ---> Job offer ---> Welcoming in Vector Software
People come to People to Create Impact Success Fun.
We are successful, prosperous, and happy professionals who are providing meaningful and impactful software development services to make our partners successful and happy as we are.